Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Tsuri

Yay! Another post! Today, I've mixed up and put together some freebie and non-freebie items. I must say that I love in particular this pink cardigan, which is actually part of a full outfit which I got from Heritage Adoption Freebie Room :D. A lot of cardigans I've gotten are a lil glitchy, but this one is great! I <3 it!

The jeans are part of an outfit from [s.o.] cute called "Got Time".

The shoes are from this month's Woodland Gacha which I got from a stall called (-DD-). They come with a matching tutu, but I really love all the adorable shoes they have! @o@. The shoes I'm wearing are the "Paris" version.

Hair: Love Soul: Hair*140*Jet Black

Cardigan and Shirt: *SC* Tsuri

Pants: [s.o.] cute: Got Time

Shoes: Woodland Gacha - September

Skin: Michi III LB

No comments:

Post a Comment